Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Post! (#1)

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Weekly Posts:
Next Week (September 7-13)
Monday: It's Monday! What are you reading! & ARC Book Review of This Book Will Change Your Life
Tuesday: The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton Book Review
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday!
Thursday: Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol Book Review
Friday: The Friday 56 & Feature & Follow!
Saturday: Staking the Shelves Saturday!
Sunday: Sunday Post

I might add a few book reviews in there because Im currently reading an ARC but thats my schedule for the week since I haven't been posting much. Im going to try to post a lot more often. if I have to, I can write my posts in advance and upload them on that day! :)

Link your Sunday Post below and I will check it out! Thanks! -Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment