Friday, September 4, 2015

Feature & Follow (#13)

Name a movie you would have loved to read as a book ( That is not a book already obviously) – Suggested by Go Book Yourself.

I don't usually watch that many movies, I normally watch TV shows. My favorite TV show is Teen Wolf and even though its not a movie, I still would have loved it as a book! Its an amazing TV show so it would have been an even better book! :)

Leave a link to your Feature & Follow below and I will check it out! Thanks!
-Piper


3 comments:

  1. Good choice! I am a new follower via GFC. My blog is http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Teen Wolf was a movie from way back when in 1985. So a few years before I was even born! But Michael J. Fox was the original Teen Wolf. So it is a movie! Just an older one! ;)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of paranormal books now, more so in YA but yes Teen wolf would be awesome as a Book! Great pick <3

    New GFC Follower..
    My FF

    ReplyDelete