Friday, September 18, 2015

Feature & Follow (#14)

Help us give our Feature Interview Questions a fresh look! What questions do you think we should ask our weekly features?

My questions would be:
1) What is your favorite part about book blogging?

2) What is your favorite book/series and why?

3) How many books do you have on your shelve(s)?

4) What do hate about book haters?

5) If you could burn any book which book would it be and why?

Thanks for reading! Leave you F&F Post below and I will check it out!
-Piper

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I like the last question :) Would be very daring to answer :)

    By the way, also wanted to let you know I am running two awesome giveaways on my blog. Will you come check it out ? ☺

    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great questions! I think my favourite thing about book blogging would be stumbling across books you'd never come across without blogs! Sure you'd skim, but with blogs you find out genuine thoughts. Also for book covers!

    I'm new to this FF meme, glad to have came across your blog which i've added to my 'Blogs' page (i'm not on Blogger, i'm on WP)

    I hope you're having a great weekend!
    Rose @ https://rosehartblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete