Wednesday, August 5, 2015

W... W... W... Wednesdays! (#1)

W...W...W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. Be sure to link up to her so others can see what your reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions..
1.What are you currently reading?  
2.What did you recently finish reading? 
3.What do you think you'll read next? 

I am currently reading Betrayed by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast!
I just finished reading Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast and also The Martian by Andy Weir.
Next, Im going to read these 2 books: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas and Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins!

-

What did you just finish? What are you current reading? What are you going to read next? Leave a comment down below to you W... W... W... Wednesday and I will check it out! Thanks for reading!
-Piper




1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed A Court of Thorns and Roses, although it had a bit of a slow start in the beginning as it built up the characters. As for Sweet Evil, I've yet to read it myself but have heard great things. Hope you enjoy!

    Alise @ Readers in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete