Saturday, August 15, 2015

Taking A Break! :( + New Reviews To Come Soon!

Hey guys! So today I have decided to take a break from book blogging. Yeah, I know. I didn't post yesterday and I realized I had no time too. With school just starting and tons of school work, I just haven't been able to post. But don't worry! I've still been reading! And I will continue to read! I'm just taking a break from blogging until Friday. On Friday, I will start uploading regularly. I just need time to settle into school and get all my school work sorted out! But don't worry, when I come back, I will have tons of reviews for you guys! Also, I just wanted to say that today I got City of Heavenly Fire for $2 at a local store called Ollie's by my house! I'm going to start reading that series as soon as I get the first book! Yay! Anyways, Bye! See you on Friday! :) -Piper

2 comments:

  1. Waiting for your book reviews :)

    Nita@ www.book-choose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Tasya and I nominated you for the blogger recognition award. kindly check it out http://theliteraryhuntress.blogspot.com/2015/08/blogger-recognition-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete