Saturday, August 1, 2015

July Wrap-Up!

In July, I read 4 books! I'm really sad that I only read 4 books! I hope I get to read more in August but I've been super busy and school starts really soon! Without further ado, I will tell you guys what books I read this month! I read, The Martian by Andy Weir. I really loved this book and I'm glad I picked it up! I also read, The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. I read this book for my summer reading project for school but I loved it! It definetly beat my expectations! This month, I also read, As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott. I didn't like this book at all. The writing was choppy and really confusing. I loved the concept but the story line was too confusing. It's probably just me though! Haha! The last book I read was, The Dare by Hannah Jayne. I loved this book also! I saw this book inside the cover of The Cellar by Natasha Preston and decided to buy it since it sounded good! I really liked it but I still think it could have been a little better. It was dragged out at points but I loved it none the less! What did you read this month? Comment below!

-Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment