Thursday, August 13, 2015

Feature & Follow (#12)


This is a Blog Hop!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 6 days, 2 hrs, 35 min (8/19/2015 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...





Hey everyone! So, this week Im a featured blogger which is AWESOME! I've never been a featured blogger before so that's pretty awesome!

Thank you so much! Time for this weeks question!

If you could have an endless supply of food what would it be? - Suggested by Not Tonight, I'm Reading

I looooove pizza so it would probably be an endless supply of pizza! I mean who wouldn't want an endless supply of pizza?!?!

Leave a link to your Feauture and Follow below and I will check it out!


Thanks! -Piper

17 comments:

  1. I agree about the pizza and I almost chose that also but changed my mind at the last minute. I followed via GFC. Nice to meet your blog!
    Laura
    My Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love an endless supply of pizza! New Goodreads follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following on GFC and email. Pizza is awesome but I think something is wrong with my stomach or I just ate it too often bc I can only eat it frozen or from Little Caesar's from anywhere else makes me sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Its okay, that happens to me too! :(

      Delete
  4. Oh and pizza is so diverse too! Endless possibilities. GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature. I couldn't really decided on one food but if I had to it were Falafel...yummy!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza is a great choice, I'm bummed I forgot to add it to my list, haha! It seems to be the popular choice too...and why not, right?! ;-) Congrats on the feature! New GFC follower.

    My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh pizza is a good choice. :) Yumm.

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on being featured! I love pizza too, but my husband could eat it everyday, he loves it so much. Pizza would probably be his answer too. Thanks for visiting my blog! New email follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pizza was on my list too!

    My FF: http://insideoutofmymind2.blogspot.com/2015/08/follow-friday-question-if-you-could_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the feature! And pizza is pretty awesome! Old GFC Follower! Here's my FF! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pizza is phenomenal :D I approve your choice! Happy Friday and congrats on being featured!!!

    Old follower :)

    Here's my FFF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being featured this week! I love pizza too, especially thin crust. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome choice I absolutely love pizza as well especially if it is from Dominos. New follower on GFC and Google+.

    ReplyDelete