Tuesday, August 11, 2015

BookTubeAThon Final Update (Day #7) + All That I Read DuringBookTubeAThon!

GUYS BOOKTUBEATHON IS OVER :((( I'm so sad that BookTubeAThon is over but I finished so many good books and had so much fun in the process! I read a lot and I'm really proud of myself! I don't think that I have ever read so much in just 1 week! 

So here is what I finished during BookTubeAThon 2015:
1) Marked by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
2) The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
3) Betrayed by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
4) Chosen by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
5) Anomoly by Krista McGee
6) The Girlfriend Project by Robin Friedman
7) A Work in Progress by Connor Franta


Pages Read: 1955 pages
Books Read: 7
Longest Book: The Lovely Bones
Shortest Book: The Girlfriend Project
Favorite Book: A Work in Progress
Least Favorite Book: The Lovely Bones




I think this BookTubeAThon was pretty successful! What do you guys think?

What did you read during BookTubeAThon? Comment below!

-Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment