Friday, July 24, 2015

The Friday 56! (#2)

The Friday 56 

~


The Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*It's that simple.

~


Im currently reading Marked by P.C. Cast & Kirstin Cast! I will pull a quote from there!

"I didn't like the idea of being by myself in a place that was full of vampyres and vampyre kids. And now that Neferet was gone the little flickering lights didn't seen so welcoming. They seemed weird, throwing ghostly shadows against the old stone hall."

I think this quote shows just how creepy the House of Night is and it tells what she thinks about the House, that its creepy. I really liked this quote!

Leave a link below to your Friday meme/post and I will check it out! Thanks for reading!

-Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment