Thursday, July 23, 2015

In My Mailbox (#2)

Hey guys! So today Im going to be sharing books I got from the library and books I purchased recently!

Books from the library:
-Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
-The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins
-Invaded by Melissa Landers
-Accomplice by Eirann Corrigan
-Pivot Point by Kasie West
-The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
-One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington
-Bumped by Megan McCafferty
-City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare
-Monument 14: Sky On Fire by Emmy Laybourne
-The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

About 2-3 weeks ago I placed a book outlet order and I purchased a few books! The books I got were:
-Nightshade by Andrea Creamer
-Snakeroot by Andrea Creamer
-Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
-Chosen by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast

I also ordered another book outlet order even though I have no more shelf space on my book shelf! But, Im going for vacation for a week and when I get back, it should be waiting for me and my doorstep! I love book packages! :)

I also went to BAM and got a few books! Heres what I got:
-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
-Marked by P.C. Cast and Kirstin Cast
-Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kirstin Cast
-Dorthy Must Die by Danielle Paige
-Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

I know that a huge haul! Im excited for all these books! :)


Thanks for reading! What did you purchase recently? Comment below!

-Piper 

No comments:

Post a Comment