Friday, July 24, 2015

Fictitious Fridays! July 24, 2015 (#1)


'Fictitious Fridays' is a new weekly meme hosted by Aiysha at Mortal Moments!

Each week a specific subject will be chosen for the spotlight for example: favourite fiction book, character, place, food and many more you will have to wait and see! 


Fiction of any genre is welcome but I will mainly be focusing on YA Fiction as that is mostly what I read.


The new topic is announced on Fridays but you can post and leave your links throughout the week!

-

Fiction Spotlight of the Week : Favourite Fictional Celebrity

Wow. Thats a hard one but I would probably have to pick Daemon Black from the LUX Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Is he a fictional celebrity? I haven't finished the series yet! Ive only read the first 2 books but the next book I pick up is going to be the rest of the LUX series!

Synopsis:
When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I’d pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring… until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something… unexpected happens. 

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon’s touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I’m getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades. 

If I don’t kill him first, that is.


Thanks for reading! Comment below a link to your friday post and/or your favorite fictional celebrity.

-Piper


2 comments:

  1. Coincidence! I'm reading Onyx now and just finished Obsidian yesterday! I'd heard a lot about this series so I thought finally I have to see for myself what all the hype is about! And celebrity or not, Daemon Black does stand out from the crowd definitely...we could say he's West Virginia's own celebrity! ;) I'm still getting used to the 'Alien' idea though...it is a bit new for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never read any alien books before I read the LUX series so it was very new for me too but I still loved it! And I can't agree more!!! Daemon does stand out from the crowd!

      Delete