Thursday, July 23, 2015

Feature & Follow (#10)

How does this work?

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed. All features are chosen randomly to be the feature. They are not chosen by content or name.

What is your favorite movie? – Suggested by A Kernel of Nonsense.
I don't really have a favorite movie! I really loved Insurgent and Divergent though!

Thanks for reading!

-Piper

25 comments:

  1. Yes! Insurgent and Divergent were the best!
    Thanks for stopping by, I followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I loved those movies but the books were definitely better! The books are always better! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes! Insurgent and Divergent were the best!
    Thanks for stopping by, I followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved Insurgent, although I heard a lot of people didn't... New follower via email :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I heard that some people didn't like it. It was a little different from the book but I still love the actors and actresses! I think it was a great movie!

      Delete
  4. Hopping through. I didn't see Insurgent. I did like Divergent quite a bit though. It was my favorite of the books too.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen Insurgent yet but I really enjoyed Divergent as a movie though. And, I enjoyed the book series as well. Happy Friday!

    New GFC follower :)

    Here's my FFF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those are two one of my favorite films.. Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/07/feature-follow-18-my-favorite-movies.html

    Old Follower:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! I actually loved Divergent & Insurgent! I thought the adaptation was pretty much spot on!

    Followed you through GFC :)


    Check out my FF post here! :)


    Looking forward to seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree! Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  8. I'm yet to watch Insurgent but I really did enjoy Divergent.

    My Feature & Follow.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked Divergent too! I haven't seen Insurgent yet but I'll watch it soon :)

    I'm a new GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! I liked these two too! Choosing a favorite anything is just too hard!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Its like choosing a favorite book! You can't just choose one! :)

      Delete
  11. I'm a big fan of the Divergent series as well! Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the movies but enjoyed the books better! New follower =)
    Nette's Novel Notes FF#1

    ReplyDelete
  13. Admittedly, I didn't watch either movie. They're on my list though!
    New follower :)
    Here's my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good to hear you liked Insurgent. I haven't seen it yet, but it comes out Tuesday and I plan to rent it then :D

    Old follower via Bloglovin
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great choice!!! I still need to see the new one but told the hubs I would wait till he get's home. Thanks so much for sharing this week. Have a great week. New follower My FF

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also loved the Divergent movie but I haven't seen Insurgent yet. New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really enjoyed Divergent but I've yet to see Insurgent. Kind of worried for Allegiant, especially if it's a two-parter.

    New GFC follower!

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your choices. I still need to watch Insurgent. :)

    I've followed via GFC and I hope you'll stop by my FF post and follow back. Have a nice day!

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't really have a favorite movie either! new follower, hope you'll stop by!

    www.booksarelifereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've only read Divergent so far and I haven't seen the movies yet, but they sound great! Here's My FF

    Following you through GFC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? You need to read then defiantly before you watch them! They are really good! :)

      Delete