Monday, June 29, 2015

In My Mailbox (#1)

So, I've decided to start doing an in my mailbox each week or every 2 weeks or so if I don't get any new books that week (even though i usually do). :)


This week, I got a few library books and I also started some books! I started Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! Im super excited to start these book because I've only heard great things about both these books!

Library Books:
-Doon
-Monument 14: Sky On Fire
-Monument 14: Savage Drift
-Pulse
-Throne of Glass
-Vampire Academy
-Empower
-Linger
-The 100
-Day 21
-The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
-The Secret Life of Bees (for summer reading project :))

Books Received From Friends:
-Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Books Bought:
- The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy by Jenny Han


And.... I ordered 4 books off of book outlet since they were having a $5 off sale! Since they should be here next week, I will update you next week with the books I received!

No comments:

Post a Comment