Saturday, June 13, 2015

Follow & Feature #6


If you can step into one characters shoes (in a book) and be them for a day who would it be and why?Also if you want to be creative what scene? via Seeing Night Book Reviews

If I could step into a characters shoes, I would step into America's shoes from the Selection series by Kiera Cass. I feel like being in a selection like that would be a lot of fun and that series is my favorite series. I just love America's character.

Thanks for reading! Please follow via GFC and comment below and I will follow you back if I'm not already and leave a comment on your blog!
-Piper

3 comments:

  1. I've got these to read - I might have to bump them up my list!

    Claire @ Book Blog Bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read the Selection Series, but have heard great things. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a great choice! I love America too. Thanks for visiting my blog. I followed you via GFC.

    ReplyDelete