Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stacking The Shelves Saturday! (#1)

Okay guys. So I went to the library today and returned some books and checked out some new ones! So today I will be sharing the new books that I checked out from the library today! Lets get started!

The first book I checked out was...
The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski!
Ive heard so much good things about this book so I saw it and checked it out! :)

The next book I got was...



Linger by Maggie Stiefvater!
I was so excited to read this book ever since I finished the first book! I will definitely be doing a review on the series soon!

The next book I got was...
Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay!
Ive seen this book everywhere lately and finally decided to pick it up! I can't wait to read it!

The next book I got was...

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand!

AND...


Boundless by Cynthia Hand!
Ever since I read Unearthly I immediately wanted to read the rest of the trilogy so I picked up the next 2 books in the trilogy! I can't wait to read them! :)

And...
Last but not least I got...


EMPOWER BY JESSICA SHIRVINGTON!

Guys... Ive been wanting this book for the past few days after I finished Endless and it was so sad! If you haven't read The Violet Eden Chapters by Jessica Shirvington then go pick it up! The first 4 books were so good and i can't wait to read this book! THIS SERIES IS AMAZING!!!! :)

~

So, thats about it for now! Thanks for reading this and Ill see you guys tomorrow! Im planing to do a review on The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting and The Heir by Kiera Cass, if time allows.

-Piper

1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice! I enjoyed the Shiver trilogy myself! Also Cynthia Hand's Unearthly trilogy was another fave! Hope you enjoy them all! Highly recommend reading Sinner, the companion to the Shiver trilogy when you finish the original trilogy! It was pretty awesome!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete